BRIEFLY ABOUT ME
Jeff Heinrichs B.S. Information Systems Management
Jeff HeinrichsI was born and raised in the Pacific Northwest and served 8 years on active duty in the United States Navy as an Aviation AT, Standards Calibration Specialist. I've been dedicated throughout my employment history with longevity being a key attribute in the organizations I've been a part of. Currently I'm employed with Sekidenko, Inc. (an Advanced Energy Industries company). I've been a part of the team at Sekidenko since January, 2000. Initially I was hired in as a Bench Technician responsible for production and troubleshooting of non-contact temperature measuring devices (Optical Fiber Thermometers). I've held positions as Service Coordinator and as a Quality Engineer, currently I'm serving as the Quality Systems Manger and have been since 2007. I'm responsible for all Production, Service and Quality within the Sekidenko organization. I directed the development and institutionalizing of ISO 9001:2008 registration in 2009 and the roll out of the semiconductor industry assessment standard, SSQA (Standardized Supplier Quality Assessment) that same year. We have met or exceeded all quality goals since our original implementation over 7 years ago.
POSITIONSQuality Systems Manager, 1/2003 - Present, Advanced Energy Industries
Production & Service Manager, 12/2007 - Present, Advanced Energy Industries
Quality Engineer, 12/2001 - 1/2003, Advanced Energy Industries
Service Coordinator, 5/2000 - 12/2001, Advanced Energy Industries
Bench Technician, 1/2000 - 5/2000, Advanced Energy Industries Japan MLC Manager 1/1997 - 1/2000, University of Maryland Asian Division
NAF Atsugi Field Representative 3/1996 - 1/1997, University of Maryland Asian Division
Media Learning Center Monitor, 11/1993 - 3/1996, University of Maryland Asian Division Electronics Technician Calibration Specialist, 12/1988 - 3/1996, United States Navy
EDUCATIONB.S. Information Systems Management
SKILLSQuality Management Systems
Media Production and Presentation
(willing to relocate)
Highlighting knowledge and skills
QUALITY TOOLSFirst Articles, CAPA, CIP, PQP, Root Cause Analysis, 8D
SIX SIGMADMAIC, FMEA, Fishbone, Control Charts, Pareto, Historgram, DOE
LEANValue-Stream Mapping, 5S, Kanban, PDCA, Process Flow, Kaizen, Visual Workplace
MS OFFICE SUITEAccess, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio, OneNote
WEB PUBLISHINGHTML, WordPress, Joomla, Photoshop, Pagemaker, Acrobat
MEDIADrone Videography, Video and Music Presentation, Media Production, Projection Mapping
Portland State University
May 2015 - Lean Practitioner
Portland State University
September 2010 - Six Sigma Green Belt Certified November 2010 - Six Sigma Black Belt Certified
University of Maryland
May 2000 - B.S. IFSM
Major: Information Systems Management
Minor: Business Management
MY WORK EXPERIENCE
Work ExperienceSummary: I am Six-Sigma Black Belt certified with over 15 years of experience in Quality Management Systems with an in-depth mastery of quality tools and techniques (Lean, Value-Stream, FMECA, CIP, CAPA, 8D, Fishbone, etc.). Skilled in the development of data presentation, tracking and mining applications to include web pages, database applications and advanced Excel skills. Implemented ISO 9001:2008 and SSQA (Semiconductor Industry Standard Supplier Quality Assessment) in 2009 and have sustained it above annual goals ever since.
- Integral part of the management organization in the fast-paced cyclic semiconductor capital equipment industry. Took on multiple roles and responsibilities over the years to ensure not only organizational success, but also to provide me with a wealth of growth opportunities over time.
- ISO Manager – Directly managed site implementation to ISO 9001:2008 registration and annual SSQA activities, maintaining registration through surveillance audits since 2009.
- Quality/Lean Expert - Work closely with cross-functional teams on process control and root-cause analysis and Lean improvements using tools that include: Control Charts, FMECA, Fishbone, 5Why’s, Pareto Charts, Value Stream maps, Flow Diagrams and Histograms, etc.
- Technical Lead – Looked to as an overall process and product expert. Requiring an intimate relationship with technical partners on multiple product lines and at varying levels between customers, suppliers and internal team members.
- Customer Service Manager – Service point person for all external customer communication. Align internal customers and technicians to ensure end customer needs are met through proper escalation of external customer concerns.
- Customer Communication - Weekly conference calls, WebEx, E-mails, Excel and PowerPoint presentations as the main communication media, we preserve clear customer expectations and understanding.
- IT Support – Support nearly 100 workstations including multiple servers. From basic troubleshooting of applications, hardware, software, and network issues, to scheduled upgrades and maintenance as rolled out through corporate initiatives.
University of Maryland
- Managed seven MLC campus locations. Ensuring locations were continually staffed with personnel and had hardware and software available for term offerings and maintained for student and instructor needs
- Curriculum Development - Established course offerings and coordinated faculty schedules in the Kanto region (NAF Atsugi, Camp Zama, Yokota AFB)
- MLC Trainer - Trained MLC personnel in the use of various software and hardware necessary for maintaining the computer systems each term. Provide assistance to students and faculty in the use of software and hardware
- Graphic Publishing - Responsible for the production, design and layout of five term schedules for seven campus locations each academic year
- Assisted – Aided Program Coordinators in the production, design and layout of Departmental term newsletters
- Field Representative – Managed site term schedule, student enrollments and book sales, financial transactions, day-to-day student inquiries and interfaced with the base Education Office as the on-site representative for the university
United States Navy
- Test, calibrate and repair general purpose electronic test equipment including: spectrum analyzers, signal generators, function generators, oscilloscopes, counters, in addition torque, pressure, optical indicating and controlling devices
- Worked alongside Navy Type III laboratory personnel at NAF Atsugi, Japan
- Certified as a calibration and repair Quality Assurance inspector at calibration labs both at sea (USS Okinawa) and on land (NAF Atsugi, Japan)
- Completed Advanced Microwave Measurement School (Lowry AFB)
- Certified 2M micro-miniature repair technician